3. Harmony of the Seas
We chose Royal Caribbean after our first incredible experience with the cruise line. In all honesty, I hope to sail with this line again as the service, staff and excursions really make the experience special and unforgettable. The number of activities aboard the Harmony of the Seas ensure that there is never (and I mean NEVER) a dull moment. There are so many activities for all ages and we felt constantly entertained. The quality of the food is outstanding and there are so many options to accommodate a variety of dietary needs. The staff works around the clock and still maintains a positive and helpful attitude. Lastly, the excursion offered by the cruise line truly make the experience special. From the Mayan ruins in Mexico to the sunny beaches of Bermuda, I feel taken care of and like I'm experiencing the best that each port has to offer. Seriously, you won't be disappointed - I highly recommend Royal Caribbean.

An Unforgettable Adventure

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by emilyr1

emilyr1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 2V 8153
No matter what level or location, the rooms are all beautifully designed, high tech and extremely comfortable. The staff helps maintain the appearance so it feels constantly refreshed.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Mayan Ruins
    One of the most incredible places to experience - knowledgeable tour guides, but ask in advance if you want more time for pictures and shopping at the Mayan market.
    View All 381 Mayan Ruins Reviews