3. Crown Princess
I chose this cruise because I wanted to do a Trans Atlantic Crossing. The crossing was fun and relaxing at the same time. The cruise staff were outstanding. I enjoyed the food very much. There was always a great selection and something for everyone. We dined at the steak house which was very good and I would do this again. Our ports of call were amazing. We stopped in Madeira Portugal, Gibraltar, and 3 places in Spain. I would definitely return to Spain! One day in Barcelona is not enough! Our only complaint was that the ship was coming out of dry dock and wasn't ready. Our boarding was delayed longer then anticipated and the ship wasn't ready. The pools weren't open until the 2nd day of the voyage. There were many areas of the ship that hadn't been cleaned up properly from the work and that were not finished and were still being maintained. The worse thing was the smell of varnish. This is something that should have been left for a time when there were no passengers on board. Overall I had a great time regardless of the ship's state. This was my 3rd cruise with Princes. Their staff go above and beyond to please which makes me want to keep cruising with them. Also the fact that you get financial perks for returning. As long as the price point stays where it is or improves, I will cruise with Princess again.

Spanish Passage / Trans Atlantic

Crown Princess Cruise Review by scsousa

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Premium Balcony
I chose this cruise because I wanted to do a Trans Atlantic Crossing.

scsousa’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B1 L222
Our cabin steward was amazing!! He was so polite and happy and did his job extremely well! I couldn't ask for better.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins