3. Carnival Breeze
Nearly impossible to not enjoy a cruise. Loved the ship and the shows. The playlist cast were wonderful and my favorite was Flick. We got to meet the cast at an after party and they were genuinely sweet and patient, posing for pics and answering questions. Stacey and Amber were British dolls and Michael was my favorite overall. He had great stories to tell. Wasn’t too impressed with our dining room staff. Very nice but seemed very disorganized. Often had to ask more than once for refills or ordered items. We also had an odor problem on 8 aft, both in hallway and our room. Our steward Jessie did his best to mitigate the smell but it kept coming back. Very sewer smelling. Guest services tried to make things right but haven’t seen the credit yet . We did our own vow renewal on the ship during Jamaica port and did a Dreams Studio photo shoot. Would have loved more outdoor pics but Luca did a good job. Attended the Cruise Critic meet and mingle and were the only ones who showed. Met Courtney and Monroe as well as two officers. All were very nice and kind. Courtney even had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries delivered to our room. As well, Mr John Heald also had strawberries and champagne delivered to our room. Thank you. Overall a good time and looking forward to amour next cruise after Thanksgiving.

March 25 Breeze

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by footballmom68

footballmom68’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Good size. Larger balcony. Strong sewer smell in cabin and back hallway. Steward was great. Even changed my shower curtain to a full length curtain when I mentioned how odd it was that my curtain wasn’t full length. Did a great job and only complaint was the odor which others smelled also.
  Carnival Breeze Deck Plans