3. Norwegian Escape
`this cruise was complimentary from Akwasasne Casino in our area. `We usually go with Royal Caribbean however NCL is very up to par. `The pool was a bit small but I believe this was to accomodate the seating. What i really appreciated was the staff would see a chair with 'saved' towels on them, they would sticker them with a time and in 1 hour remove the items on that chair if the person was not back. Saving chairs is very juevenile, in my opinion you shouldn't be able to at all. `The tender process was very organized getting on and off the ship. `Disembarkment was the same, very organized. I would suggest the detailed information on the in room TVs be 'slowed' down in order to read. The slides are extremely quick to change and hard to read. I am a quick reader so i think it would be difficult for others as the info is important especially around the Disembarkment process and Border Security info. `The restaurants and food was fantastic, excellent chefs! Quick seating and service. `We paid for the Ultimate Beverage Package - $112.00 each, very very worth it!! you were able to use this beverage card on Great Stirrup Cay as well as for food. `Entertainment inside and out was great, never a dull moment. `Photo selection was easy, binders holding your photos all numbered as per your keycard, so you didn't have to wait in line except to pay for them. As well computers in area to swipe your card and your photos come up. `On all decks in the elevator areas, touch screens offer you to book events, tenders, haircuts, etc, the list goes on. `Bars were quick, we laid a $10 tip the first day and received excellent service all week as well as my husband became good friends with many of the staff, they certainly liked 'Peter the dancer'. GREAT EXPERIENCE AND WOULD CRUISE NCL AGAIN!!

A new experience for our 25th anniversary

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by faithvanriel

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
`this cruise was complimentary from Akwasasne Casino in our area.

`We usually go with Royal Caribbean however NCL is very up to par.

`The tender process was very organized getting on and off the ship.

`Entertainment inside and out was great, never a dull moment.

GREAT EXPERIENCE AND WOULD CRUISE NCL AGAIN!!
faithvanriel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
Cabin OA 12104
Mario looked after our cabin, room was spacious enough, clean and was a bit far from the elevators however the Ocean views are at front of ship so this is reasonable. shower pressure was good, no plug outlets in washroom but only needed it for hair dryer a couple of times in the week. ALWAYS HAD TOWEL ANIMALS TO HUMOR US. everyday paper information of the entire days events this was extremely useful, was delivered to our room.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins