3. Norwegian Escape
I seen this ship on line and thought it might be nice to go on. Getting on and off the ship was very fast. My sister and I had a balcony cabin. The room was roomy , clean and lots of storage areas. Our room steward did a great job. We enjoyed dining at any time. O'Sheehan's was a great place to eat. Entertainment was good, but would have liked more. At least one each night would have been nice.The food was very good. We missed the port that is Norwegian's. There was an emergency and we had to go to Cancun Mexico and drop off the passenger. The other ports we had already been to on other cruises. So our whole cruise was on ship. There were a lot of good excursions, but I can't walk too far so we decided to stay on board. The waiters were all very friendly. We really enjoyed the hot tubs and pools. We didn't have any children with us, but there seemed to be lots for them to do. One thing that we didn't like was that the casino was open to smoking and non smoking. No separation. I was choking in the non smoking area. The smoke is bad. I don't have anything against smoker, I used to smoke. I had 1/2 of a lung removed and the smoke made it very hard to breath. Guess I will stay out of the casino. We just booked a cruise on the Getaway for Sept 30th. Overall we really enjoyed our cruise on The Escape. Looking forward to cruising on the Getaway.

Beautiful ship !!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Smiley64

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
I seen this ship on line and thought it might be nice to go on.

We just booked a cruise on the Getaway for Sept 30th.

Overall we really enjoyed our cruise on The Escape.

Looking forward to cruising on the Getaway.
Smiley64’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1
Very nice. Lots of storage room. Roomy. Small balcony, but good for 2 people.
Everything worked well. The shower always had hot water.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins