3. Navigator of the Seas
We chose this trip for a mother-daughter vacation. We knew there would be lots of children on a holiday cruise. I am mobility challenged and needed the elevators. Hard to get! Sometimes they whizzed by empty and sometimes the door opened to a stuffed elevator. I wish I didn't need to rely on an elevator. Our cabin was spacious and well maintained. Samy took great care of us. My daughter is a gym enthusiast and would work out early each morning. When we went to go to breakfast one day the greeter, Auren. told my daughter she couldn't come in in a tank top.Meanwhile a woman was leaving wearing a tank top. Auren said only women could come in wearing a tank top. When my daughter said "I'm a woman" she said ok, you can come in. We are diamond members. Going to the diamond lounge was a mixed experience. I asked for something pink and fizzy and she gave me a Shirley Temple. I was insulted. One child spread her toys across a coach so no one could sit there. Her parents sat across from her. There was no enforcement of a dress code in the evenings. And now on to the main problem. The food! I know tastes are subjective but the food in the DR was more miss than hit. The Tutti Salad continues to be good, though. We had my time dining. They kept sitting us where there was no waiter so the head waiter, Fabiano, took our order and brought it to us. There were times when I would have like sour cream for my potato but none was offered. The food in the Windjammer was far better. There is a lack of free dining spots. The DR, the Windjammer and the Cafe Promenade. They need someplace to get healthy eating options late at night. We went to a few shows. The ice skating was spectacular. We did not take advantage of movies by the pool. We only got off in Aruba and Bonaire. But we enjoyed these ports.

Disappointing

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by jr8934

Our cabin was spacious and well maintained. Samy took great care of us.

We only got off in Aruba and Bonaire. But we enjoyed these ports.
jr8934’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Our cabin was in a central location. Samy. our stateroom attendant, was wonderful.HAL offers fresh fruit in the cabin. I miss this on RCCL.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans