3. Navigator of the Seas
Overall, my wife and I enjoyed the cruise. Dining was consistently good, and our room was excellent except for 1 point. We had a junior suite (9330), but this was not 'suite enough' to be allowed into the suite lounge 30 feet from our door (we chose our room specifically to be near this lounge). Why not call junior suites 'Big Rooms' instead and set expectations accordingly? The Captain's reception for the Platinum and above club members was a short performance (good) and a big sales pitch (not so good). They missed the opportunity to have a longer performance, a very short sales pitch, and have us tell people about how special we were treated, which would have incentivized others to achieve this level. The gym programs were very good – the spin classes were strong and well attended. Massage services were poor. Curacao was OK, and Aruba was a big honky tonk near the port with a poor island tour and was a waste of time and $. In all fairness to RC, we met people who were staying on Aruba in hotels, and they independently said they were disappointed as well. Entertainment, like most Royal Caribbean brands, was barely OK - they really should start licensing some shows and bring their game up a notch. Even better, let me Bluetooth my tablet to their TV.

Good cruise, some wrong elements

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by RichDE

RichDE’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Nice size for a 9 nite cruise. Well maintained. Our cabin attendant, Alex, was exceptionally good.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans