3. Allure of the Seas
I chose this particular cruise mainly because of my sister's and brother-in-law's suggestion. They (Brian and Maria Taylor, if you care to know) are avid Royal Caribbean "cruisers". We weren't disappointed for my family and I wholeheartedly enjoyed our experience as well. The food, activities, entertainment, and staff/crew friendliness were excellent. My entire family also enjoyed shopping during the huge sale on several items toward the end of the cruise. The availability of fun, shopping and activities outside the ship (while on shore) were excellent as well. The ship itself is beautiful, clean, aesthetically designed and makes you forget that you're even floating in the middle of the ocean. My family have already started planning on our next Royal Caribbean cruise and I believe we will be joined by a lot more family members and friends. So it would definitely be a much larger group. I would definitely suggest the Royal Caribbean cruise to my friends and relatives.

Relaxing and breathtaking!