Allure of the Seas Cruise Review

Allure of the Seas - Would cruise on again

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by KathleenM17

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean

We sailed an Eastern Caribbean itinerary on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas and overall, really enjoyed it.

What we Loved:

The food was an amazing standard on board, we ate mainly in the Main Dining Hall (American Icon) and then we also ate in Chops Grill and Sabor. We visited the Windjammer, only when we had no where else as we hate buffet dining. It was bedlam.

Our cabin was really comfortable and very nice. We had an oceanview Balcony cabin and it was very comfortable. Not very spacious, but I don't think most are on cruises? The entertainment was amazing on board and we really enjoyed all of the shows we went to see. Especially Mamma Mia and the Aquatheatre show.

We were on a 7 night itinerary and felt that 3 days in Port was not enough. We got cabin fever in a way after our first 2 days as we left Fort Lauderdale and didn't reach our first island for a few days. The ship, although one of the largest in the world, felt very overcrowded on sea days. I didn't get to get into the pool once due to the crowds.

I found the shore excursions to be very much average - something I had expected a lot more from with it being Royal Caribbean. I've done better excursions with MSC Cruises, who are considered a lower standard.

Anywho, over all we had a blast and I will cruise with Royal Caribbean again on an Oasis Class ship.

KathleenM17's Full Rating Summary