Carnival Breeze Cruise Review

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by ChristofLammiepie

• Sail Date: Oct 2017
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

I chose carnival bascily because we had such a awesome experience 6 years ago on our first cruise we never looked back. As expected we were greeted with pure joy and of course drinks and food.we decided to upgrade to a balcony cabin this time on deck 12 with a full ocean view I will say it was a magnificent view, now I say that I have a major downfall with this cabin "12001" totally my fault for not looking into it but the room backed onto the gym which opens at 6am so to say I was awoken at approx 6.45 every morning by " thud thud thud " this was the weights hitting the floor. Now on a perfect world it wouldn't bother me but even in the afternoon wanting to get a hours rest in the cabin,it's just not possible.so if you want price and quite don't book this cabin.now the dinning this is easy pure heaven our waiting staff 5☆ our food also 5☆ I couldn't fact any of this if I tried.we also tried the steakhouse while on board yet again perfect food.entertainment well we saw 2 shows not over impressed but ok.we went ashore at montego Bay, Mayhem I myself would never do it again I understand people need to make a living but there pure in your face not my idea of relaxing at all, now gran cayman on the other hand awesome place totaly recommend this place and due to the hurricane we missed cozimal but all in all a awesome vacation.

ChristofLammiepie's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin 8F 12001

If it's price and quite your after choose another the gym is next door and you will be greeted by thuds from the weights not for me.

ChristofLammiepie