3. Carnival Breeze
We always cruise on my Husband's Birthday and this was the only Ship out of Galveston that we could get an accessible Stateroom on. We drove to Galveston on the day of the Cruise, since we had sailed out of Galveston several times and there was no need to explore the city again. Checkin was rather speedy and we were in our Stateroom shortly thereafter. Breakfast in the Lido was good, so was lunch at the various complimentary locations. The highlight was first nights dinner at Fahrenheit 555, where the food was impeccable and the service outstanding. Dinner in the MDR was OK. I can not drink iced drinks so I always order room temperature water. I had to ask to have it refilled. We were never asked if we wanted coffee with our desert. We only attended 3 of the Evening Shows, since they were after our Dinner. We ate at 8:15 P.M. and the shows at 10:30 were a bit too late for us. Unfortunately Key West was cancelled due to the Hurricane and we did not go ashore in either Freeport or Nassau, so I cannot say anything about the shore excursions.

Great first night Dinner at Fahrenheit 555

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Gretel1128

Checkin was rather speedy and we were in our Stateroom shortly thereafter.

We were never asked if we wanted coffee with our desert.

Gretel1128’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior
Cabin 4H 10209
The Stateroom was a BIG disappointment.
There were 2 small closets, one with a Closet Rod, a Safe and 4 Drawers, the other one with a Closet Rod and one useable shelf.
The closet rods were so high that I had to stand on tip toes to hand our clothes up. Once I had unpacked my Husbands suitcase, the drawers were full, so I had to keep my folding clothes in the Suitcase. My Husband uses a CPAP Machine and an Oxygen Generator, so we brought an extension cord along to be able to plug those as well as his Scooter in overnight. The only place the scooter would fit, as between my bed and the wall in front of the Desk. We requested that the beds be separated and when Housekeeping did this, they set the leg of the bed on the extension cord. We did not notice the damage to the cord until we packed up our Room to depart.
We are used to our room being made up while we are at Breakfast, but one morning we got back around 11 a.m. and the room still was not made up.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins