3. Carnival Breeze
This was a last minute cruise booked for me and my husband after getting off of Elation in August 2017. It was a great (book within 2 weeks) deal that we could not pass up. Not to mention it was Carnival Live with Chris Tucker (my favorite comedian of all time).Well who would have thought a couple of major Hurricanes would have occurred before we sailed. We were worried because one of our ports was Key West. Well because of Irma, we gained an additional sea day and lost Key West. Key West was the main reason we chose this itinerary. Also, FTTF was sold out and never opened up. We always get FTTF and was worried we would be in long lines. Needless to say, embarkation went smoothly. I was happy! The ship is amazing. Its big and beautiful. So much to do. We loved all the activities. They were way better on this cruise than any other Carnival Cruise we have been on to date. BREEZE is a great ship. We had an interior room on the first floor ( that's all they had left). We have never stayed below the 7th Floor. Well I was shocked at how much I liked being on the first floor. It was so much more convenient at ports. The only draw back was the elevator would stop on most floors coming from Lido before it got to first floor...but that was ok. Someone had told me that Carnival didn't serve lobster anymore so we was not planning to go to dining room on dress night. We changed our minds and went anyway. THEY HAD LOBSTER!!! Thank you Carnival. We didn't explore Freeport since we had just visited last month. Nassau is always great to me. Love going to Atlantis. Staff was friendly. We talked more with the staff on this cruise...they were so happy. Shows were great. We love love love the Lip Sync Battle! We loved this ship so much, we plan to take the kids on BREEZE next summer.

Best Post Disaster Vacation!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by The Beautiful One

We loved this ship so much, we plan to take the kids on BREEZE next summer.
The Beautiful One’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B 1302
location was good, near elevators, layout was good, nice and clean, quite most of the time
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins