3. Viking Sky
This is my third Viking Cruise, I have been on a River Cruise to China and a River Cruise from Prague to Berlin (excellent cruise). I chose this cruise for 2 reasons. First, I wanted to go to Norway, secondly I love Viking Cruises and wanted to try the Ocean Cruises. Except for one terrible excursion and some not so great service in the restaurants, it was an extraordinary trip. The excursion that needs seriously rethinking is the one to Edinburgh. It's a great city, the fact that it was raining is not fault of the cruiseline or the excursion direction, but the fact that we had only ONE HOUR and a HALF in Ediburgh was ridiculous. There was no place we could go, no sites to see - we ended up going into the library for coffee until the bus came back for us. The other excursions (we chose the included ones except for one) were just enough. A couple of hours for an overview and then free time for us to wander around as we pleased. Since we are both photographers it was a wonderful way to see the cities or villages. Food was excellent. Service in the restaurants (not the buffet) was spotty at best. There were times I felt ignored, we ended up eating at the buffet most nights because it was easier and the selection was wonderful. The cabin was excellent as was our cabin steward. All in all an excellent trip. I have booked another Viking Cruise for next Spring, on a longship, my first longship.

Lovely Ocean Cruise to Norway

Viking Sky Cruise Review by patricia1942

patricia1942’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Cabin 3021?
Wonderful cabin steward - cabin clean and well decorated - loved the balcony