3. Navigator of the Seas
It is a nice ship but I think it does need attention in some areas. The cabin was nice and of a good size, however, the doors to the balcony were very stiff and you had to slam them hard. The balcony itself was in need of a bit of maintenance ie. painting. Outside our cabin the carpet had a musty smell. We did mention it and they did attempt to deal with it and it was better but not solved completely. The food was good in the dining room and the food in the speciality restaurants was excellent, although you do have to pay extra. The entertainment was of a good standard on the whole. Most of the staff were friendly and attentive however there were a few that clearly missed the customer service training. Our biggest problem was the number of children and the fact that there were not enough adult only areas. I have to take my holiday in school holidays now so don't have a choice, but I will not do a cruise again this time of year. Although there was plenty of things for them to do, some thought it was a good game playing in the lifts and running up and down the stairs and along the corridors. Not wishing to sound snobbish but standards do seem to have slipped. Cruising used to be a luxury. We enjoyed the ports of call mainly Barcelona, Valencia and Malaga. We had plenty of time in Barcelona (2 days) however, we had very little time in Valencia which was a real shame. We don't do the excursions as we feel these are far too expensive.

Enjoyed the itinerary but would not go in the school holidays again!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by roofamily

We don't do the excursions as we feel these are far too expensive.
roofamily’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Good size, bed a bit firm. En-suite was perfectly adequate. Balcony ok but needed a bit of maintenance.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans