3. Navigator of the Seas
Everything about the cruise was outstanding. Food was delicious with a large variety of choices. and Rosebeth and Rey, (Sapphire restaurant) who served us were friendly, polite and very informative about the ports of call. They made a great effort with our children and even prepared foods off the menu to cater for their needs. Entertainment was 1st class and my 2 children aged 14 and 16 had a great time and made many friends, due to the first night teenage meeting group. There was plenty of room on the sundecks, for either shade or sun. The gym had a large variety of equipment, which my husband and son enjoyed using every other day. The cities visited were interesting for all, whether you wanted to see historical sites, beaches or just for shopping. All staff couldn't do enough for you. I'd just like to mention Cuddy's meditation class - absolutely brilliant - both my husband and I have really benefited from this seminar. I can't wait until our next cruise.

The whole experience

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by karenlowe

karenlowe’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Maurcea Maxwell ( sorry about the spelling) kept the room extremely clean. Plenty of storage space.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans