• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2017
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Traveled with children

Everything about the cruise was outstanding. Food was delicious with a large variety of choices. and Rosebeth and Rey, (Sapphire restaurant) who served us were friendly, polite and very informative about the ports of call. They made a great effort with our children and even prepared foods off the menu to cater for their needs. Entertainment was 1st class and my 2 children aged 14 and 16 had a great time and made many friends, due to the first night teenage meeting group. There was plenty of room on the sundecks, for either shade or sun. The gym had a large variety of equipment, which my husband and son enjoyed using every other day. The cities visited were interesting for all, whether you wanted to see historical sites, beaches or just for shopping. All staff couldn't do enough for you. I'd just like to mention Cuddy's meditation class - absolutely brilliant - both my husband and I have really benefited from this seminar. I can't wait until our next cruise.

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E1

Maurcea Maxwell ( sorry about the spelling) kept the room extremely clean. Plenty of storage space.

3 Helpful Votes