3. Carnival Breeze
I'm a first time cruiser, so I have nothing to compare my cruise to. Having said that, I have not a single complaint. The Breeze is clean and beautiful. My room steward, Sam, was attentive and warm. Embarkation and disembarkation went more smoothly than I could have ever imagined. Our cove balcony cabin was more spacious than I had imagined it would be. We had more than enough storage space for two adults and two children. The bed was comfortable. All four of us are very picky eaters. Very! We always found food (usually at the buffet) to keep us all content. When I finally convinced the family to eat in the main dining room on the last night, we were thrilled with the meal. My husband had been reluctant to eat there because he was certain no one could make a steak as delicious as his. He was proven wrong. We found plenty to do aboard the ship. My love the comedy show and the Lip Sync battle. The kids, aged 9 and 11, enjoyed an hour or two a day at Camp Ocean. The pools and hot tubs were never uncomfortably crowded. Lines were never overwhelmingly long. I was pleasantly surprised (unnerved?) when the bartenders greeted me by name before I even handed over my sail and sign card by the third day of our trip. The first thing we did when we arrived home--before even unpacking--was go online to see about booking our next cruise aboard a Carnival ship.

First time cruiser

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by KatyDawn

KatyDawn’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2333
Our cabin was clean and surprisingly spacious. I was worried that it would be loud because other reviewers had commented that deck two was noisy. It was so quiet! We slept peacefully every night. I'm an early riser and enjoyed a book for an hour or two on the balcony each morning before the family woke up.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Dolphin Swim & Encounter
    I was apprehensive because I don't know how to swim, but we were all safely secured in life jackets. There were four families of four members each in our group. We got to have multiple experiences with the dolphin. She kissed us, shook our hands, we swam holding on to her fins, and we rode on her with a boogie board.
    View All 415 Dolphin Swim & Encounter Reviews