• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

debiggs
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jul 2017
Cabin: Ocean Suite

I called Carnival today with numerous complaint. FTTF lost our luggage , two rooms , We paid 250.00 to go to steak house in stinky , sweaty clothes and was miserable the first night. The Luminous Ruins excursion should have been cancelled , endangered my family members lives due to heavy thunderstorms, they can't predict the weather but to make my daughter and grandson stand in pouring rain for 45 minutes on a dock is not acceptable. The guest service stand there and look at you like you are an idiot , and say well what do you want us to do. We don't refund. Wait 45 minutes at dinner for a glass of wine, every night. The ship is boring compared to others I have sailed and for a suite we got no suite treatment. We were not made to feel special at all . Two pools and very small, you had children all over you in pools and hot tubs unless you went to adult section . I love children but not 20 at a time climbing all over me in a hot tub. So for two rooms, ten thousand spent for 5 people I will fly to Miami ever time from here on out and sail Norwegian, it is sad, I live 90 miles from Galveston.

Ocean Suite