3. Celebrity Silhouette
We both love celebrity. I live in Hollywood Florida and my cousin Judie lives in Pompano Beach. The ride to Port Everglades took 10 minutes. Check in was about 15 minutes. Because we were concierge we had lunch in the dining room. That was a treat. 1st time for us. met some really nice people At 1o'clock out rooms were ready. No luggage yet. Then about one hour later 1shows up but not the other. Did our duty and went to the drill. Still missing a bag. Went to the room and received a call to come to "the naughty room to pick up my bag" Caught with a little rum runner with vodka. Oh well I know the rules. We loved our cruise. We did not get off the ship. After 60+ cruises, been there done that. The ship is my destination. Everyone was so polite and courteous. No problems. Had select dining. Most times we went about 8:45pm. No more then a five minutee wait. The weather was not so great, rain rain and more rain. Did not bother us at all. Our balcony had a large overhang. Cabin 1663. We have a little routine that suits us perfect. Get up whenver, call room service and get coffee an juice. Do a couple of crossword puzzles, then go to breakfast then the solerium. Not tube was great. I used it everyday. Read books (4). Then went to lunch. One afternoon had room service bring lunch. NICE! Took a nap, had a couple of drinks, then hit the martini bar. Watched a show or two, do not remember them but they were fair to good. After dinner went to the casino.

The best

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by lindanick

lindanick’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2 1663
Well had a larger then normal balcony. Loved IT!! Beds by the window. I liked that, because it Gave us more room to dress. Shower and bathroom was good. Only 3 drawers. Really not enough.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins