3. Carnival Breeze
This was my family's third cruise with Carnival, and the first time on the Breeze. In the past we have been on the Triumph and the Magic. Greatly enjoyed both prior trips. Carnival has changed up embarkation since last I cruised and it seemed to go a bit smoother and faster this time around. You choose your check in time, do not arrive prior or you'll be asked to wait, and then walk right on board. There is always a fun party as the boat sets sail, and this one did not disappoint! The ship is clean maintained very nicely. I did notice two separate times when there were people working on the boat and I felt it should have been done when no cruisers were aboard....but then I realized that is not very often and then I got over it. I'm talking painting a wall, the odor was strong as we were laying out, and then another time they had roped off a popular seating area on the Lido deck to remove and rebuild some tables. It took no time and the tables were bigger....so, no big deal, just caught me off guard. We stayed on deck 10, best location in my opinion. You are very close to the fun and do not have to worry about waiting on an elevator or mess with the stairs. Our cabin was clean and maintained as well as normal, no complaints there. The beds, however, were awful this time around. My husband and I both woke up VERY stiff and sore every morning. Not to mention it was so warm in our room that sleeping was uncomfortable. We asked other passengers if they had the same issues in their cabins...just the beds were an issue, the temperature issues seemed to be just or cabin...or maybe just us. Dining on the ship is great! I HIGHLY recommend the steak house. The chef comes out and checks on your satisfaction which was a nice touch. They have a good selection of wines, and the staff is very helpful in pairings. YUM...it was the best food on the boat. There is always plenty to do on a cruise, you just have to get involved to really enjoy it! We enjoyed Hasbro the Game Show, my husband made it on stage and had a good time with that! We saw some family comedy, which was HILARIOUS, and went to a couple of shows. All fun and entertaining. So, to sum up....food is great, staff was good, cabins....meh. I would most likely cruise again, but I think we will give the Vista a try or maybe go back to the Magic.

Could have been a little better

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by newby331@yahoo.com

So, to sum up....food is great, staff was good, cabins....meh.

newby331@yahoo.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8G 10272
It was clean, just warm and the beds were not comfortable at all.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Cozumel
    We took the kids, the waiter seated us and said " Hola, I'm here to get you drunk". So....would have been more fun without kids I'm sure. We had some drinks, everything was included...food, full menu or a yummy buffet. Weather wasn't the best, but we all got in the ocean as well as the pool. The set up is nice, the wait staff is very fast and friendly. They have guys walking around asking if you want to do things...after one "no thanks" they politely say "have a good day" and do not bother you again. That was huge in my book!

We would go back, in hopes for a better weather day. Oh, and tip your server, since your package is all inclusive...they work their butts off for tips. They deserve it for sure.
    View All 12,402 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Pirate Encounter
    This was awesome!! I expected this to be cheesy, thankfully I was wrong! I have a pre teen daughter...she doesn't get impressed to much and feels very grown up (lucky me right), well this awesome crew was able to make her smile and laugh! I was so impressed! We walked the plank, we scrubbed the deck and we swam in beautiful water....and there was free rum punch, need I say more! It was great!
    View All 5 Pirate Encounter Reviews
  • Montego Bay
    We took a long ride to Negril and stayed at Margaritaville for 3 hours. The ride wasn't bad and our guide gave us a lot of information about Jamaica that we didn't know...which was cool for both us and kids. Once on the beach...we were pestered by locals trying to sell us pot...one guy even stuck a joint in my husbands pocket and expected payment. It was annoying...they need more security on the private beaches keeping those guys away.

Then we went to Ricks place to see the cliff divers, we had 25 mins there. The guys that jump for our entertainment are jerks. They won't jump unless you load a bucket with money...and say that Ricks doesn't pay them to be there. It was a beautiful place and I would have loved it had the guys not be such jerks. I won't be returning to Jamaica.
    View All 12,402 Montego Bay Cruise Port Reviews