3. Carnival Breeze
Wonderful ship that has moved recently to Galveston. I loved the lighter decor and "feel" of the ship. My favorite show was Miami themed "Latin Nights". The kids really enjoyed the Water Works and visited this area everyday. Jamie was our cruise director and she was fabulous! She has such great energy and was all was in a great mood, along with being very entertaining. We had a group sign up for the Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle, this took place on the second sea day...it was very enjoyable meeting other cruisers and crew. We really enjoying getting to talk with the crew about their home countries and how they came to work on a cruise ship. The dining room food was wonderful as usual....my favorite dish on this cruise was the Crispy Portabello Mushroom with Butternut Sauce and I'm NOT a vegetarian. If you haven't tried the Buttered Popcorn Pot de Cream...be sure to get it on your next cruise, it's the best! Also, if you enjoy red wine, try the Gifft Red Blend...very smooth and goes great with any dish.

Breezing to the Carribean on the Breeze

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by juliaosborn

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spa Ocean View (obstructed views)

juliaosborn’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Spa Ocean View (obstructed views)
Cabin 6S 11201
Very nice, private room. Crew stairwell on one side and hallway on the other. Large, handicap accessible bathroom. Lots of room with a king bed, couch and pullman. This room all includes access to the Cloud 9 Spa thermal suites and pool...easily accessed using the stairs right outside the cabin door (and it smells good in the hallway, too). The only issue is the fitness center is one deck above, people can be heard when RUNNING on the treadmill.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Amazing River & Cavern Explore
    Wonderful eco-tour and experience! Explored the natural underground river and enjoyed a light lunch before being taken back to the ferry.
    View All 136 Amazing River & Cavern Explore Reviews
  • Grand Cayman (Georgetown)
    Booked this tour online...we were picked up promptly by John Micheal and had a wonderful day on his boat. We got to Stingray City well before the large tour groups and JM had all of us feeding the stingrays. We spent some time snorkeling (equipment provided), then over to Star Fish Point and Rum Point for lunch. JM stopped in the bay and pulled up some jellyfish and other sea creatures for us to examine before returning us to town. AWESOME, AWESOME experience.
    View All 12,984 Grand Cayman (Georgetown) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Grand Cayman (Georgetown) Cruise Port Review
  • Private Tour
    I booked this tour online after reading reviews about Reggae Tours...I'm so happy we went with them! Vincent was our driver and made this experience one of a kind. HIGHLY recommended if you are looking for a private tour.
    View All 14 Private Tour Reviews