3. Freedom of the Seas
Christmas Cruise! Before we left, I know I looked and looked for information about a few things...you can find basic info anywhere....but Christmas specific was hard to come by! So quickly, a few things about me: traveled with my mom, sister, my husband and our 3 kids, 8,13,15. Looking for family time, away from the crazy of day to day life! We are Christian, so we do celebrate Christmas. Having a believer in magic, and Santa...we were excited to hear he would make a visit Christmas morning...fun to watch him parade down the promenade, elves(adventure ocean staff) in tow to the tune in lounge. The line to see Santa was terribly long, and little bitty folks were overwhelmed by the excitement and the wait..about 45 min....waiting to see a fairly Caribbean santa! RCI, had gifts for every kid on the ship 17 yrs and under! Both my teens received RCI labeled "selfie sticks" and my 8 year old got RCI sunglasses. Nice gesture, but with the dreamworks tie in, I was surprised that it wasn't a plush shrek. There was caroling Christmas eve, lovely decorations and egg nog....but this was the bigggest disappointment of all....NO CHRISTMAS COOKIES! Well, they had hard, walmart sugar sprinkled cookies that totally blew! Lots of other yummy pastries, but no cookies for santa! :( We had a great time, loved being together and "unplugged" for the week. Hope this minor review helps folks looking for Christmas specific info for RCI.

Christmas Details for Freedom of the Seas 2015

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by ommax2

We had a great time, loved being together and "unplugged" for the week.

Hope this minor review helps folks looking for Christmas specific info for RCI.
ommax2’s Full Rating Summary