3. Carnival Breeze
We have been on several cruises with Carnival and I must admit that sometimes bigger is not better as this ship is the largest so far. This is the first time we did not get a suite and we sure missed it. We had originally booked a group that had connecting balconies but everyone ended up dropping out before the cruise, but my husband and I wanted to go as we had not been to the ports on this itinerary before. We stayed in balcony room 6507 on the back of the ship and even though the view was nice as you got to see the whole ocean it did not make up for all the noise from the LimeLight Lounge that was 1deck down below us. The bed literally shook at night from the music blaring below they must not have any insulation on the ceiling of that club to buffer the noise. The food was so-so at the buffets and at the dinning room . I don't know why the food quality and food selection has gone down so much but who wants to eat the same selection thing for a week, but the best place to eat is the Steak House and Italian restaurants that cost extra but well worth the money to get a good meal. Even though they say you can not save seats people were out at 6 and 7am putting towels on all the chairs every where even the Serenity deck so it was impossible to find any place to lay out unless it was on my own balcony. I also think this ship needs a good cleaning and maintenance top to bottom as most dinning room chairs were badly stained and our balcony had several rust places that didn't happen overnight nor was the floor ever cleaned out there. The staff is over worked and can not service all the people on board. I will say that Mike the cruise director was one of the best I have ever seen !! The ports were great but the ship not so much !

Too Crowded, Not Enough Pool Chairs

Island Hopping Duo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M 6507
Unless your a night owl and don't plan to go to bed before 1am this room isn't for you as it's right above the Limelight Lounge
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins