3. Carnival Breeze
Our cabin was beautiful, plenty of room for 2 adults and 1 "child" (he is 14, but 6'2"!) We enjoyed the sports deck and the multitude of things to do each day. The food, as always, was excellent. I have never had a complaint about Carnival's food. The only problem is, which one should I eat? Great variety! Guy's Burgers were SO yummy, we usually headed there instead of the Marketplace for lunch. The Mexican cafe's tacos and burritos were excellent also. Our room steward was amazing. He took care of all requests without hesitancy. The room was so clean! My private balcony is my favorite part of any cruise, and this time they had a straight back chair, and a chair that lies flat, so I actually was able to take a pillow and beach towel out there and take a nap, waking to the sight of that beautiful ocean! Dinner was also excellent, the waiters were attentive. Mike, the cruise director, was such fun! He is totally crazy (in a good way, of course) and kept us laughing. The different Trivia shows became my favorites, as Mike was always there making us laugh... a lot! Unfortunately, the evening "main" shows were not so great, so we started skipping them. Not a big deal, as there are so many other things to do. Also, embarkation was kind of weird. Why did they make us rush and worry that we would get there exactly between 11-11:30am, only to be made to sit and wait for another 45 minutes before we could go on board? Didn't like that either! The only major complaint was about the Anytime Dining wait. I have never encountered this before and was very disappointed. Almost every night we had to stand in a line, once for 30 minutes, then only to be handed a beeper and told it will be another 20-30 minutes! This was not acceptable and I complained, and we were seated quickly, but that is not how it should work. Next time, I will definitely book a certain time, I just never had this happen before so I didn't know it would be a problem. Other than that, excellent cruise.

Loved it, beautiful ship!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by tjn

tjn’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 7381
Very nice, clean, no problems at all. My grandson is 6'2" but is still considered a child. The open couch he slept on was very uncomfortable, and too short. The mattress was hard, but our steward added some extra cushioning for him and it was much better.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins