• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

erniet1948
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Sep 2015
Cabin: Deluxe Veranda 2C

After returning from our recent cruise on the eclipse (our first cruise with celebrity) my wife and I both admit we should have stayed with Cunard, we were fortunate to some cruisers we got a last minute cancellation so got the cruise at a good price. We decided because of the price we paid that we would have the premium drinks package, glad we did we both like a glass or two of wine, the prices were extortionate Al Capone would have rubbed his hands, the total cost for the package came to £1300, good god i hear you all say but this equates to 5 drinks each per day average price for a cocktail $10 and when you take in the coffees $5.5 water $6.50 orange juice $3 you are not far behind catching up on what you have paid for the package, I complained of Cunard prices never again.

Entertainment one word Rubbish one good show this was on the Thursday night, great show, only one problem my wife and I at on two seats on the front row, we were informed by the entertainment director that the remaining seats were for the Captain and his officers my wife replied that we did not mind slumming it, the captain duly arrived saw us sat there and walked straight passed and completely ignored my wife and I after a whisper with the entertainment person the covers came off the other seats, all I can say to the captain is grow up and smell roses remember if you no not have passengers you do not have a ship.

What can I say about the food and service in the M/R great well done Ahmet, Ever and sommellier Miriam.

Deluxe Veranda 2C

Cabin 2C

no problems bit short of hanging space but we always take to many clothes

Port Reviews