3. Celebrity Constellation
Embarkation in Venice took only 15 minutes max. Boarded ship about 1pm & cabins ready by 1.30pm. Had sailed on Equinox last year so a bit disappointed by interior of ship especially cabin which was tired & need of update. The itinerary was great especially Dubrovnik & Kotor which were absolutely stunning ports of call. We only dined in MDR on select dining option. The level of service was excellent no matter which table we sat at and the girl on reception Tijana was so helpful and professional in all her dealings with passengers a real asset to Celebrity. The Maitre D Hugo was also great & helped us sort out tables for friends we met on the cruise. The quality of food in the MDR was good with some very tasty cuts of meat. The entertainment staff were energetic & good fun during the day and proved themselves to be good quality singers,dancers& aerialists by night. The shows on this cruise were superior to the Equinox. The Captain was a STAR so interactive with the passengers and such fun. One would book a cruise just to experience his sense of humour again. I handed in my feedback card (by mistake) a few days prior to disembarkation & mentioned a few issues regarding the tired look of cabin. The following morning the head of housekeeping arrived at the door & wanted to sort out the re- grouting of shower cubicle, recovering of sofa bed etc to our satisfaction. I was very impressed. The staff really want to ensure that customers are satisfied. The cleanliness of cabin & public areas was good. I would have liked mattresses on all the sun loungers as opposed to a few. I also had a very good experience with a supervisor during the the booking process (after an initial disappointing experience) this proves to me that Celebrity have really improved their focus on customer satisfaction levels. We Disembarked at 7am as we had made our own transport arrangements. This was straightforward and very quick.

Captain Thasos -The Star of the Sea

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by AlexNI

AlexNI’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Inside Stateroom 10
Cabin 10 2132
Cabin in good location (midship) quiet with no exterior noise. Decor & furnishings a bit tired. Bathroom needed re grouted & a smell of sewage at times. Good storage space .
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins