Caribbean Princess Cruise Review
2,698 Reviews

Worst cruise of my life.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Meatman1

• Sail Date: Nov 2014
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Room a little cramped for 3 uncommitted people. Balcony railings and partitions were never wiped off, they were down right dirty. For a 4 day trip to the Bahamas, we had cold temperatures and rain for 3 1/2 days. The only sun was on the ship at sea on the way back to port. I know it wasn't the ships "fault", but it was a lousy cruise. There was hardly any entertainment in regards to games, contests, and other deck parties. Again the Weathers fault. I got motion sickness on the way home. At this point, all I wanted to do was get home. Ship looked it's age, rust noticeable. Staff was fine. Room Steward, couldn't seem to keep inc in my room. Never responded to pages sent to her. She didn't deserve her tip. Food was good, not GREAT, but good. Best part of the cruise was the entertainment and joy the two bartenders (Christopher and Wilson) in Crooners bar gave us.

Meatman1's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BD B505

Fine but a little cramped for 3 adult friends to use. Family would have been ok.

Princess Cays

Take my money, Take my money, Take my money.Everywhere you turn, they are asking either for money or to take your picture. Everything was a bit pricey, I think they could have lowered the price or something, considering they dropped us there on a cold and rainy day. I ordered a Mai Tai and it not only came in a SMALL plastic see through cup, when I gave the guy my passcard, he didn't even say that the drink was not eligible for my drink program I was on. He just charged me 10.25 for this super small drink and because it cost over 10.00, my drink program wouldn't cover it. So I had to actually pay More for it.The ONLY reason this island exists it to funnel money into Princess.Won't be going back.

Meatman1