3. Navigator of the Seas
This was a trip with friends and our children (twin 2.5yr olds). It was our first time and we were a little scared since we had our little ones but after the first day we figured out how to do everything and had a great time. We had stayed close by port and arrived at 11ish and went right in with hardly a wait...so wonderful with kids! Everyone was very helpful and we went to eat which was so crowded and a little hard to maneuver a double umbrella stroller and our carry on but our friends were a lot of help. Food was great everywhere but I'm not hard to please since I have to eat fast because of the kids. We ate in the dining hall all but one night. Waiter was awesome and have to say even better with our kids! It was like they knew we wanted to enjoy our meals so they helped to keep or boys entertained with food. our rooms were great as we had two adjoining rooms so they could run around...best choice ever! Our room attendant was amazing and our kids loved their towel animals she made everyday. All the activities on board were great. We did a couple shows and went dancing...great evening time activities but just wish we had more time to spend. We had to get child care a couple of nights for up to 3 hrs for $60...ouch on the wallet but so worth the couple of free nights out. Husband went to the Casino several times and loved it! Sailing days were a little hard at first to keep the kids busy. Loved the Ice Dancing Show! Pool area was not ever too packed and found chairs easily. Pools cold and wish they had a bigger one for the lil ones but they had fun and made friends. Haiti was great! Just went to the beach and they had a little water park where they played in fountains of water...Loved and for free! Beach was beautiful but just be careful of coral. Food was good and the Haitian people were very nice to us when we bought stuff. Overall a great day for our kids to run some energy off! Jamaica was also great. We arranged to go to Breezes in Trelawney because it was kid friendly and cheap. Adults $60, kids $30 for all inclusive and kids went to a program for 2 hrs so I could have a break for lunch. Overall, very happy with food, tasty drinks, pools and activities. Everyone was very nice and felt safe with my kids. Just wanted to add we had the greatest driver they we found when we got off the port...$60 round trip for 12 people...I thought was a good deal. I actually wouldn't mind going back there...very nice for the money and my kids had a blast! Leaving the ship was LONG! Thank goodness I had a stroller! Attendants were nice and helpful when leaving and I would so recommend getting someone to help you get your luggage if you have young kids...so worth the help! Overall, had the best time on our first trip. I'm so excited my kids will be able to join the program for toddlers next time and we can see what else Royal Caribbean has to offer.

Can't wait for our next cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Spburn