3. Navigator of the Seas
My two grandsons and I flew by Alitalia (not the best airline, no food only a cold drink) to Rome. I cannot fault the RC staff at the airport, plenty of staff to meet and greet and as soon as we recovered our luggage there were plenty of porters to take it from us and the next time we saw it was in our stateroom. The boys case arrived quite promptly but I had to wait sometime for my suitcase but I expected this as there was over 3000 passengers. Had lunch in the buffet but the food wasn't too exciting although the boys liked the idea of unlimited self-service icecream. Ports of call were interesting and where RC really score is the teen club. My boys were able to join the 12 - 14 years and there was plenty for them to do, rock climbing, iceskating etc, in fact I only saw them at mealtimes. The iceshow was spectacular but the show put on by the singers and dancers was only average. There was a fairly good Italian singer and a good Elton John takeoff. The ship was very clean and all the crew very friendly and helpful. It was good value and if you have children they will thoroughly enjoy the cruise and for grownups who want some peace and quiet there was a solarium area with a pool, sunbeds and jacuzzi only for adults. If I was cruising just with my husband and no children I wouldn't particularly choose this line but for families it ticks all boxes. Go and enjoy!

Two lively grandsons - 1 patient Grandmother

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by worldly wanderer

The ship was very clean and all the crew very friendly and helpful.
worldly wanderer’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The cabin was big enough for 3. We had two single beds and one pull down bunk bed. The bathroom was small and there were no complimentary toiletries. We had a balcony to give us a little extra room. The suitcases fitted under the beds which gave us extra floor space and we had a good size wardrobe with plenty of hangers. The stateroom was quiet and was kept very clean by our cabin stewardess who was very friendly and helpful.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans