• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Navigator of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

You make the cruise what it is!

Review for Navigator of the Seas to the Western Mediterranean
lisa1986
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2010
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

I have just returned from NOS 7 night cruise. Overall I had a fantastic time on this ship and have very little to complain about overall. The weather was fantastic throughout the cruise which definitely helped!

The Ship: The ship itself I found to have a good layout with the promenade area being my favourite area to stroll down and always seemed full of life. The only complaint would be that the ship was a little dirty in places and particularly after the bbq on deck there seemed to be a fair bit of rubbish floating about. This also extended to our stateroom where the cleanliness of the laundry was questionable. We had to ask for fresh pillow cases on our first night as the ones we had were stained-not nice!

Stateroom: We had an corner aft stateroom and absolutely loved it! The extra space in the cabin and the stunning views from the balcony were well worth it! I also did not find the walk from the cabin to the elevators/stairs too far at all! In fact I would say it was average! Being right below windjammers was also a bonus as on sea days we found it to be overcrowded at both breakfast and lunch times and so it was nice to be able to just pop back down to our room and eat on our balcony without having to fight for a table whilst our food got cold.

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E1

Great balcony views, great size living area, perfect location on the ship, small bathroom but all essentials there, storage options limited compared to other staterooms of same category but is adequate.

previous reviewnext review