• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:
Scorpion next to dirty laundry bag on couch in my room.

I chose this cruise because of price and was told that Royal Caribbean had the best and biggest boats with alot of activities. This was the absolute worst experience ever. The entry was underwhelming and the entertainment with games was boring. To top it off it was dirty and smelly and move had to move because of the vomit smell. The rooms are tiny too and service was terrible at the bar and with the bar waiters. The worst part of my experience was the last night there. My daughter found a MASSIVE BLACK scorpion in her clothing and screamed when she felt something move. I started taking video and thought it was fake until it started moving. I called the service desk and no one, I called again and nothing. After about 20-30 minutes my husband found someone in the hallway and they left to find more help. The lady at the front desk appeared to not believe me until she saw I was visibly upset. I started crying and was terrified. Needless to say they sent to dinner and did not find it. They switched our room and I cried all night and did not sleep. Sad to say that they were not attentive until they saw me crying. All I wanted to do was get off the ship. Thankfully by 7:45 a.m. the next day, we got off. It is now 2 days later, Iam home and I have not opened my luggage. They said they would get back to me because they believe it went into Couch in the room. No one ever called me. Again, I repeat--- inattentive and no rush to help. This was absolutely awful. I sent a complaint to Royal already, but just like the ship service on board, no one has reached out.

7 Helpful Votes