CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

Neptune’s pool area
Ship
Sunset
Dessert

This was our first time cruising. My daughter graduated college so we decided to make a family vacation out of it. We had 11 people with us and we where all excited to see Alaska and spend time together. We got lots of together time as we where booked to have 4 stops and only really had 2 due to ship engine maintenance. It was disappointing to say the least. We took the cruise to also experience Alaska together. We got in so late to Juneau that all shore excursions cancelled and town closed. Ketchakan was cancelled all together. They gave us each $100 and an apology.

The Crown Princess, I have been told is an older ship but was very well maintained and I wouldn’t have known if someone hadn’t shared that information. Dinning was delicious and service incredible. Our inside stateroom was so comfortable and our attendant was just the best, helped us many times. We loved the order my way on there medallion app, food and drinks delivered to us anywhere on the ship. Lots of seating for our family gathering, ordered snacks and cocktails to play cards together. The entertainment was terrific and diverse having something for everyone in our group. If we had just expected a cruise it was amazing, and I’m definitely excited to cruise again, but we also expected more of Alaska.

Interior

More spacious than I expected, beds so comfortable.

Port Reviews

Glacier Bay

Beyond stunning and a must stop if going to Alaska

previous reviewnext review