• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

alex090454
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:

Let me first tell you that I have sailed 36 times on nine different cruise lines in eight different ports and the experience that I had in New York was the worst I have ever seen. Upon arrival at the port, it became very clear that the time they requested you to embark was a joke. We got in line just to enter the terminal and waited for an hour and a half just to get into the terminal! Once inside we got into another line just to show our passports and go through security. Then have to go to another line just to have our paperwork stamped. Then, on to another line to finally sign in and be able to go to the ship. This whole process took 3 1/2 hours to navigate! Totally unacceptable! Once on the ship the Magic was very clean and the service was very good. The food was okay not great but about normal for Carnival. Bermuda was very beautiful and we enjoyed the day until we returned to the port. Upon arrival we have to again stand in a very long line for over an hour just to go through customs and on to the ship. I over heard many passengers who had sailed before and they had never had the experience that we had on this cruise. My advice to you is to avoid this cruise altogether! As much as I enjoyed Bermuda, my wife and I agreed that had we knew this information of long lines just to get on the ship, we would not have booked this trip! It leaves you with a bad feeling for Carnival and the New York port. I highly suggest you bring a different cruise!

Very nice room with great swervice

8 Helpful Votes