• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Mar 2022
Cabin: Balcony Aurea

Just needed to get away from this crazy world. I chose MSC cruis line because they were offering a great price for a four day cruise. Booking was very easy. Arrived at the port to see that it was a very large ship. Entered the ship to find a lot of employees eager to assist you. I have cruised quite a few times, but I have never been on a ship where all the employees go out of there way to make sure you are happy. This ship is scheduled to go to dry dock in two weeks, to me this ship was just built, it was so clean and spotless I just could not believe it. The service was the best, the entertainment, the shows were great. The food was very good in the restaurant, and the buffet had a very good selection. The pools and hot tubs were plentiful. I just wish that MSC could keep all these employees on this ship because this group has done a fantastic job. There private island Ocean Cay is just perfect for the beachgoers who enjoy lounging in the sun. I strongly recommend this cruiseline.

Balcony Aurea

This was my first cruise with an interior cabin. It was wonderful, my only problem, was I would sleep late because the room was dark. Not so bad.

5 Helpful Votes