• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Celebrity Apex Review

Editor Rating

Great ship very modern but not what I expected as far as service was concerned

Review for Celebrity Apex to the Eastern Caribbean

Cabin:
The pool area
Room with balcony
Bar

I chose this cruise because the ship was modern and I thought it would be fantastic experience. I was disappointed in the food , I never felt the taste was fabulous . It was passable . I tried all the restaurants included and my meals were ok but nothing to remember. The breakfast venue was nice with good pastries though . The last night I ate at the rooftop and that meal was tasty but it cost $45 per person . The meat was definitely better . One thing that really ticked me off was the internet package. My boyfriend bought it when we checked in we found out that to surf the internet there was a $140 surcharge per device on top of the package. The package only included text and email , you could not open any web page nor upload pictures or go on WhatsApp or Facebook etc . It was a rip off . My boyfriend complained at the end and I was told I would get a refund but I didn’t, they charged my credit card . This left a bad taste in my mouth . Beware of these tricks . The room was modern and clean . Nice cabin attendant too .

I liked it . There was a nice balcony. The room was clean with modern furniture. It was narrow though .

Port Reviews

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

Very easy check in