• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Adventure of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
21 Awards

great cruise with some observations

Review for Adventure of the Seas to the Western Caribbean
jean87510
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2021
Cabin: Ocean View

We jumped through all the hoops which were simple. Download the RCCL app. Order the Emed test for rapid antigen testing. Do test 2 days prior. Print test results. Show test results, vaccine card and passport at terminal. We understood the mask rules although we thought it was ridiculous. I will explain why this was not a 5 star.

The dining options in the Windjammer were ridiculous. 55% capacity. Long lines. No grab and go. 4-5 people behind the line to hand you a package of butter all clustered together. Lines not spaced. Covid is NOT spread on surface. It is spread through respiratory. It was ridiculous. Long lines always to eat. The ship is beautiful and staff were great. But the ridiculous rules with the dining have to stop. Especially when we are all vaccinated.

The gym was great because I go early and although it was supposed to open at 6, it never did so I just walked in and had it to myself.

Ocean View

spacious OV balcony. Best cabin on ship.

1 Helpful Vote