• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: Oct 2021
Cabin:

I went with a friend that works in the travel industry. The food was amazing and the staff was helpful and friendly. Aside from the fact that my luggage was lost until after 10pm, I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The Virgin App needs to be tweaked (it didn’t always work either) and there needs to be more communication about shows and services that are available on the ship. The decor and finishes are sleek and modern with many comfortable lounging areas. Angelina and her assistant Anna, our servers at The Extra Virgin Italian restaurant onboard were attentive and were able to help us with our menu selections… their choices and service were perfect. There is no shortage of wonderful dining options…. Anything you could possibly want to eat is available (except iced tea to drink). I loved the different types of restaurants that were available. Overall I was very impressed and given a little bit of time I think Virgin will be able to work out the kinks.

There needs to be a door on the bathroom!

3 Helpful Votes