• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

JG1966
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2020
Cabin: Junior Suite

Just returned from a week-long cruise from Newark. We had some rough seas on the first and last days but overall it was a great time.

Our junior suite was beautiful. We ate at a table of 8 and it was by far the best group I have ever sat with. The food was outstanding, although the Tilapia one night was a bit overcooked. Our wait staff Eliza and Reagan and our porter Milton were helpful and professional.

The comedian Mike Pace's shows were absolutely hilarious. The other shows -- the Gift and We Will Rock You -- were OK. There was no shortage of things to do. This was my third RC cruise. I've also been on Freedom and Harmony. As far as the Anthem goes, it's in the middle -- a little nicer than Freedom, not quite as nice as Harmony. It helped that my wonderful cruise companion was a lifelong friend on her first cruise -- it wouldn't have been half the cruise without her -- and I actually left the cruise up money in the casino. We met family at Port Canaveral for lunch and an afternoon at Cocoa Beach, so that livened up what might have otherwise been a lame port of call. The weather at CocoCay was perfect. We did the Deluxe Sailing excusion in Bahamas, and it was worth every penny and then some. Highly recommend. Overall, it was one of the best weeks of my life.

Junior Suite