• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Anthem of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
6 Awards

Great cruise, just one complaint.

Review for Anthem of the Seas to the Bahamas
acapogna
10+ Cruises • Age 20s

Sail Date: Mar 2020
Cabin: Ocean View with Large Balcony

The cruise overall was amazing. The best part of the itinerary was Coco Cay. What a long way Coco Cay has come. Service was I really great and for the most part friendly. The ship was clean, modern, comfortable, and efficient. You can definitely get lost in the ship, but the app really helps you figure out where you are. Captain Ban and his crew also successfully navigated the rough seas for our cruise due to a low pressure system off the east coast. It might have been a rough ride back from Nassau, but it was overall an enjoyable one.

The only thing I would complain about is the noise in stateroom 13646. It is right below the Coastal Kitchen and can get quite loud at night when you’re trying to sleep. The vistas, room attendant, and spacious balcony were the highlights. Anytime I left the room, the room was magically cleaned and new towels were stashed in the room.

I can’t wait to sail on the Anthem again!

Ocean View with Large Balcony

Again, the cabin was quite loud at night. I would suggest getting the same cabin category and class on any deck lower due to the noise of the 14th deck from the Coastal Kitchen.

Port Reviews

Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

Ship boarding only.

Nassau

I did my own excursion by myself. I went to Junkanoo Beach. Honestly it’s probably the most dirty beach I’ve been to, but it’s public, free, and the water is clean.

11 Helpful Votes