Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by SueK29576

• Sail Date: Feb 2020
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Veranda 2A

My cousins and I took this cruise together because we wanted a relaxing vacation. We chose Celebrity because of the quality the cruise line provides. The dining is so much better than experienced on other cruise lines. The ship was beautiful, we had veranda cabins and the partitions were removed so our balconies connected and we enjoyed having our morning coffee served there everyday. The staterooms were typical but our stateroom attendant was superior to any I have ever had. The ports had great shopping that was accessible without booking an excursion which was nice. We did sign up for the trolley tour in Key West and really enjoyed the stops and the interesting info given by the drivers, highly recommend this excursion for anyone not able to do a lot of walking. The entertainment on the ship wasn’t as good as I have experienced on other cruises. The cruise activity director was nonexistent except on stage before and after the shows. On the last night they played a video made while onboard of the week long cruise and I have seen these on every cruise I’ve taken however this video had very few pictures/cameos of passengers and more clips of the staff especially the activities director. I felt like she could use the video as part of her resume. We did not travel with children and there were not too many onboard, probably due to it being the week after President’s Week. The only problem we experienced was during embarkation due to their system being down so the wait time was a bit longer than normal and they didn’t make any announcements letting us know why the lines weren’t moving. We are planning our next vacation together and we will definitely cruise with Celebrity.

SueK29576's Full Rating Summary