3. Carnival Breeze
We loved all of the locations for stops. The sushi restaurant and Italian are amazing! So good we ate at each several times. Overall, the food was pretty good on the buffet and dining room as well. Love Guys burgers, Mexican and the pizza. The ship was very clean, the Crew are amazing. Always smiling and offering a hello or help with whatever you asked for. The boat was very clean and the crew worked hard to ensure it stayed that way. It was an amazing trip! We did the BOSS underwater in St Thomas. It was so amazing. I would give it 100 stars! Only down side was the rain on the 2nd day, but they can’t help that. Also, we lost use of the TV for the last whole day which was disappointing since it was cold and rainy outside. We talked instead! Something we almost forgot to do! Overall. Fantastic trip!

Great trip!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by DSMusick

DSMusick’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Spa Balcony
Cabin 8P
Room was great! Our cabin person was outstanding! I wish I could remember his name. I couldn’t have asked for better cabin boy! Anything you asked for they got!
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins