3. Crown Princess
I have cruised 4 times on this ship and it is clearly past its prime. We had a wonderful cruise to the So Caribbean, great weather and good itinerary. We had to skip Princess Cays but were given OBC of $120pp to make up for it. I was able to get some credit for unused punches on an old coffee card and a barrel chair in the room. We had a balcony mid ship cabin B430, the mattress was terrible. They managed to bring us one replacement but could not find a second one. When I say terrible it actually had a huge depression clearly visible through the sheets. OUr cabin steward was okay but not great, the room was never vacuumed in 10 days. The balcony chairs had residue and the banister was badly worn. I love the layout of the ship with 5 pools, as usual the chairs were reserved by 8am. The movies were pretty good. Entertainment was okay but the passenger "games" were juvenile. Lots of cut backs such as no napkins given with cocktails, piles of used dishes on the open decks, limited bar service around the pools. Never saw anyone cleaning in the common areas except in the bathroom. The Crown does have a good library. Disembarkation was fast. We easily made a 10:15 flight back home. Everyone seemed healthy. We had great service in Anytime Dining with Yulia. Buffet set up is terrible and seating was sometimes very difficult.

Past its Prime

jdechter’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA B430
Quiet and near the elevator, terrible mattress.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins