Crown Princess Cruise Review

Crown Princess Cruise Review by cruise177

• Sail Date: Feb 2020
  • Destination: the Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

I chose this cruise for the itinerary. I was pleasantly surprised that only one of five ports had other ships in port, so the ports were not overcrowded.

The ship's crew was warm, welcoming, and performed like a well-oiled machine. They were entertaining, caring, and made us feel special.

We sailed in Club Class, which was stellar. The service was superb, the food was excellent, and we never had to wait in line to be seated.

The Land Sailing excursion in Bonaire was my favorite. Donna and her staff thoroughly explained how to sail in the Blocart. Everything Donna described was spot-on through the experience. It was easy to learn, and my face hurt from smiling through the whole experience. This experience is something special: small group, off the beaten path, and when you're sailing, you cannot think about anything else while you're sailing, so it's like meditation - good for you!

I also loved the St. John Champagne Catamaran Sail excursion - the crew was superb, extremely attentive, and fun.

This was our 21st Princess Cruise, and I loved every part of it!

Princess always makes me feel like, well, a princess. I feel like a VIP. Well cared for, special, and comfortable.

On this particular cruise, I was able to forget about everything at home, work, and the news.

I highly recommend Crown Princess, this itinerary, and make sure you take some stellar excursions!

cruise177's Full Rating Summary

Mini-Suite with Balcony

We liked how the cabin was convenient to everything happening on the Promenade deck. It was very easy to access everything.

The Club Class dining, which was part of our package, was superb. The service was excellent, we never had to wait for a seat, and the crew were warm and welcoming.

St. John Snorkel/Sail

Champagne Catamarian snorkel/ sail. The crew was extremely attentive and friendly. To swim on Honeymoon Beach on St. John was divine!

View All 206 St. John Snorkel/Sail Reviews
Island Tour

We visited Ft. George and Ft. Frederick, which were very interesting. Then we spent some time on Grand Anse Beach at the Radisson location. This beach has clean white sand, and we felt relaxed and welcomed.

View All 64 Island Tour Reviews
Whale & Dolphin Watching

We saw several schools of dolphin. This was spectacular! We didn't get to see any dolphins this trip. But this location is great for whale watching - in 2008 we got to see 14 sperm whales on this excursion.

View All 26 Whale & Dolphin Watching Reviews

This was my favorite excursion! Donna and her staff made it easy to learn land sailing. We spent a lot of time out on the track, during which I smiled the entire time. When you are land sailing, you see the fabulous landscape, and cannot think about anything else - so this is like meditation - it's great for you! We had a very small group of 4 people. It's off the beaten path, very safe and easy, and something completely different from all the other excursions.

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Island Tour

We took a 4WD off road excursion. When they tell you the trip will be bumpy - it will be!! It was really off-road, but well worth the trip. We got to visit many different spots on this island tour. Well done!

View All 248 Island Tour Reviews