3. Royal Princess
My mom, her four children and their spouses celebrated mom on the Royal Princess. We all enjoyed the amazing shows, attended Leo Rossi’s fun and informative lectures, and enjoyed two wine tastings. All the servers and staff were friendly and fun!! Our waiter Frederand Corpuz, Assistant waiter, Lee Cruz and our stateroom stewart Agnelo we’re so helpful, friendly and fun!! Great experience. We will be sailing on Princess in the future. The only improvement that I see would be on Wifi coverage. We tried to order food and drinks at the pool on the app. After receiving our food cold and waiting 40 minutes for drinks. I went the bar and was told they never received our order. We used the app prior in the ship and had no problems. We took two shore excursions and both were informative, beautiful and fun. The guides were friendly and fun. Thank you.

Mom’s 90th Birthday Cruise

Pebeck’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Cabin was clean and comfortable. Our Stateroom steward did a great job.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins