3. Royal Princess
My wife was invited by Princess Players Club with an unbelievable price for this cruise and we could not refuse. First time with medallion, best feature for starters is door unlocked came down to my cabin with a bowl of fries and a drink while riding my scooter so no fiddling with cruise card just open door. I found one very big downside to this beautiful ship, NO usb charging ports in the room. I use a scooter and found plenty of room in the passages, as well plenty of places to leave it to go for dinner. The ship was very clean and in very good condition. The best part was the hotel staff was a very senior group our steward had been with Princess over 20 years. The dinning room was very busy but there was very little waiting. One thingI would like to see is The food in the buffet be a different style than what style that was in the dinning room that way if you didn't like what was in the dinning room you could go-to the buffet. Overall the ship and crew were unbeatable would use this ship again without hesitation.

Short but awesome

Royal Princess Cruise Review by geomac53

geomac53’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Great cabin but would like to see charging points put in during the next refit.nice touch with ramp out to balcony. Cabin is in great shape all furniture and carpet were in very good condition.
  Royal Princess Deck Plans

Upon arriving at the port to board Royal Princess in San Pedro CAL. since we do not live in the USA we have to pick up our Medallion so there was no time saving with boarding. once on the ship we went for lunch in the dining room and had a nice sit down meal instead of crowded buffet. Disembarkation went smoothly with a nice feature of being a platinum member the tea and coffee and snacks while waiting for our time to depart.