3. Norwegian Jade
I wanted to do this cruise as it was to celebrate our 5oth wedding anniversay. We were thinking of cancelling due to the virus in China but were told that there would be no refund. So we went on the cruise. We were not told about the changes until we were in our 2nd day. some were told before. The entertainment was disappointing. The last show was good. The food was ok. Our cabin was good and clean and the waiters and cleaners were great. I felt that the cruise directors need to take a good look at their morning shows as they were terrible. Jerry seems so self centred and Johnny was asleep most of the mornings. I really feel that the Jade should not have left Singapore as we did not see the ports we wanted to. I realise that the virus made a difference this is why 99% of the passengers believe that it should have been cancelled and money refunded. Norwegian should refund at least 50% fare because it was the worst cruise ever. The best manager was the food manager he coped a lot of flack from passengers when even the captain or higher members did not even put their face in to calm passengers. Did not see the cruise director in this circumstance put his face in either. All others seemed to disappear. We would like more than 10% which was offered to us in refund.The craft was for little children please NCL give us a little credit. card making was for children not adults. please add adult crafts to your ship. I was disabled and at times of queuing was told to go to the back of the line. Not on.

Asia Norwegian Jade 6th February 2020

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Ron4850

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
I wanted to do this cruise as it was to celebrate our 5oth wedding anniversay.

Ron4850’s Full Rating Summary