3. Celebrity Edge
We chose this particular ship on this particular date as extended family were going and asked us to join them. We had a great time overall and are glad we went. Embarkation was seamless and speedy, we arrived at our chosen time, flew through the process, and we were in our cabin in less than 30 minutes of drop off. Dining was a pleasure even at the busiest times at the Oceanview Cafe, which was exceptionally good for a buffet. Loved Fine Cut and their ribeye and Dover Sole. Since it wasn’t a specific school vacation time we had a decidedly older population on the ship with maybe 10% of passengers using a cane, walker, wheelchair, or scooter, which made it a little tight in narrow hallways. My only negative is our cabin: while perfectly located it’s banging, clanging, and cracking noises marred our sleep. Most likely the cabin is on a construction seam and the blowing wind and waves caused the ship to rock unevenly. I did not complain as I didn’t want to change cabins.

Perfect weather cruise

TravelBuddie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Edge price drops

Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda
Cabin E1
The cabin was fine: clean and comfortable. The exterior Infinity Edge window was covered with sea spray and we could not easily see out.
As I stated in my review the banging, clanging, and cracking noises were annoying and woke us occasionally through the night. They stopped when in port.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• San Juan
    Stephanie our guide was extremely knowledgeable, we went to three spots we liked and would not have found nor visited on our own. We would have liked a little more variety in the rum drinks we were served.
    View All 13,933 San Juan Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's San Juan Cruise Port Review
  • Virgin Gorda
    Interesting place. The cruise line’s description was inaccurate though. Hiking through the cave was challenging for tall people, or the larger sized. Nothing noted that. An older, slightly infirm gentleman was on our excursion and he should have been dissuaded from the cave hike by the guides. Also the right footwear was necessary but not listed in the description.
    View All 231 Virgin Gorda Reviews