3. Ruby Princess
What was to be a celebration of our birthdays turned out to be the worse cruise we ever sailed with Princess! We are platinum members and have never experienced such rude and brusque attitudes from crew members from all of our travels! From a RUDE Maitre'd---who made me cry and kept walking by looking at me and never attempted to address the situation, to rudely being awoken at 5am with hammering on steel outside our porthole window to tour desk members telling us "You should expect to interact with nature" when we were upset about finding out our tour was shared with POISONOUS SEA SNAKES!! Going to the service desk was a JOKE with the response being "I'll make a note of that" and they were not even typing or writing anything down---- which meant, We don't care what you experienced, just go away! We also paid an exorbitant amount for the soda package each and it was like PULLING TEETH trying to get a soda drink in the formal dining room and when you did finally get it---- it was in the tiniest glass!! Then you had to wait another 30 minutes to get another soda! Mind you, we had paid over $300 per person for this FRUSTRATING privilege! One evening in the formal dining room we were seated and 5 minutes later, a couple was seated at a table next to us. They ordered, ate, had mixed drinks, coffee and dessert all before our dinner plates were even cleared away!! I ordered a caffe mocha to go with my dessert, dessert came..... I waited....and waited.....and finally got up and left the dining room in FRUSTRATION!! We also did not receive the birthday celebration in the formal dining room like we have on previous cruises but by the end of the cruise, we didn't want to be in the formal dining room. Frankly, we don't know if we're going to sail with Princess ever again due to this horrible behavior!

Worse Princess Cruise EVER!!!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Goldentravels1021

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)

Goldentravels1021’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OV
Room in dire need of remodeling and upgrades such as USB phone chargers. We sailed on the Ruby Princess years ago and the wear and tear certainly shows on EVERYTHING except the carpet which they have replaced.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins