• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

natalie76
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Grand Suite
On our bed, they are always so cute
At Grand Cayman, the boats that take you to the pier.

Our first Carnival cruise that my TA set up for us almost 2 years ago. We had the Grand Suite, which was more than we ever imagined! The service was excellent and always courteous. The foods and entertainment especially Polaris I could listen for hours was beautiful! Chef's Table was outstanding and totally worth it. Veterans appreciation and Veterans Tea gatherings was a nice touch too. Loved my balcony as we went through the partial transit of the Panama Canal, I watched it on the tv screen and from my balcony. My husband went up to Deck 8, so we bought the cd of this amazing experience. We would do this again and Carnival with two ports Limon Costa Rica and Grand Cayman were beautiful. Excellent service and Excellent everything! So glad I got the Grand Suite too, got spoiled! The embarkment and debarkment was nice and smooth too. This was an Excellent experience!

Grand Suite

Nice big room with lots of cabinets and closets. The bathtub with it's double sinks and benet(sp) with lots of room. The couch area with it's mini bar in the cabinet and the tv place where you could move it around with storage space. The balcony was huge and relaxing too. Sunrises and Sunsets out of this world! So peaceful! Clean and tidied up daily with the towell animals too.

Port Reviews

Tampa

We came in the day before our cruise.

Puerto Limon

We hit the bazaar area that was fenced in. No need to venture out.

2 Helpful Votes