3. Carnival Legend
This cruise was chosen for a group traveling together by an agent. The ship was old and in disrepair and had several items not working one of which was the water which flowed dark brown in the middle of the cruise. The hot tub never worked nor the sliding cover over pool, we had a couple days of rain, and they allowed smoking by the pool side I've never seen that before. We didn't have a working lamp connection in the bedroom or towels or a remote for the TV; which we didn't get until half way through the trip. Our excursions paid for were never left in our room with information for the week. We were on a RCL in 2017 and there is no comparison, from the rooms, to service, to food selection, to entertainment. They had a piano never used in gathering area outside of the smoky casino. One of the most frustrating thing was I paid for internet with upgrade and I could never use my computer for work as it would never have enough service to even open any programs. We had trouble with our phones in and out of service the whole trip. It was funny how everyone was on their phones once off the ship. We never had trouble on RCL. Also frustrating was poor communication from excursions to ship times to meals paid for, some in our group couldn't access the Carnival Hub App and were in the dark the whole trip. Whenever the ship docked it didn't follow the correct time zone so you had to do everything by 'ship time' and couldn't count on your phone which had the correct time on it, and had to check the app for ship time!!! We were suppose to be on this ship this coming Sept for a Mediterranean Cruise and there is NO WAY I could deal with it. We are changing ships and will go with a Holland America cruise.

Old, bad food selection

Carnival Legend Cruise Review by dawnvaneps

dawnvaneps’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E
Had a bad smell always, may have come from the bathroom. Old and needs to be updated. Several items didn't work poor information transfer. No towels, No remote plugs not working.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins