3. Oasis of the Seas
We have sailed royal Caribbean before but it has been a long time since we sailed last. It has been more than 10 years. Arriving at the port in the late morning could not have been any easier. We pulled up into the parking garage, went to the second level where they stopped us and took our luggage. We then proceeded upwards to find a parking space on board the ship within 20 minutes, including a bathroom stop.It was an exceptionally smooth process getting through embarkation going through the terminal. On board the ship, everything was open except for the cabin areas were closed off. We were allowed down to our cabin about 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Because we had boarded so early our luggage arrived early calm. Before the Muster drill we had everything unpacked and put away. Smile. The Muster drill was done in sections of the dining room, And in the royal theater. It was nice to be able to sit down for this activity. In the past on other ships I remember long time of standing which I am no longer able to do. We quickly met our room Stewart, Hannibal. He learned our names very quickly greeted us by name every time he saw us. He reminded us to have a great day or a great evening every time we passed him. We found a room to be exceptionally clean. Even after spilling soda pop I threw some towels on it and he did complete the cleanup process for us. I was very pleased. We were able to go through the dining room earlier in the day and find out where our table seating wise. We were in the first group for 530 eating, and from there when we laughed whoever was waiting in line was able to occupy our seats. I am grateful that we had guaranteed time for dinner. Our dining room waiter was Millan. He was absolutely fine Fantastic. He knew that we were on the soda pop package and we got diet Cokes as soon as we walked into the dining room. He kept Our drinks full. He did not complain when I ordered french fries esch night. Malon had the biggest smile I have ever seen and an infectious. He was happy to see us and asked how our day has been every day before we left the dining room gave us a heads up for tomorrow. We were not traveling with children, but noticed that oasis of the seas is exceptionally child friendly has play areas for each group in the pool area. We loved the solarium adults only section. We attended the headliner show with jJeff Tractka, He was a world-class entertainer. Kept us in stitches! We also saw the Aqua 80s show! It was such a high energy show the kids did not seem too tired as a performer! At times they were dancing and other times they were under the water holding their breath. I was amazed at their level of physical fitness. The ship is very large carrying over 6000 passengers and 2500 crew members. There was always somebody cleaning, picking up , & wiping up. The ship is absolutely humongous. But because of the size of the ship it's allowed so much to do. The only downside of the ship is that because there are so many people on board all with the shows and entertainment require reservations for it. Once those with reservations for seated about 10 minutes before showtime they would allow those in line that were standby to enter the show venue. We had an absolutely fantastic time. And are looking forward to our next cruise. Are considering bringing the grandkids next time on oasis

A BIG, Beautiful ship

Suzishoney’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 1D
Our cabin was exceptional. We are perfect for this particular cruise because it has been so long since our last cruise. There was so much storage space in our cabin that I did not even use it all. There was plenty of space under the bed to store the luggage. The corners on the bed and the coffee tables are all rounded so that there's no corners to bang into hurting yourself
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins